You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That is Important!

Am I right in thinking this is just a knock-off spare-tire cover?  Or do all Rav4 tire covers in America have sayings like this?


"It s an outdoor sport that has recently started to shine.  To choose sports for fashion or your personality.  The basic idea is to enjoy yourself.  That is important.  Outdoor sport is the sicence to raise spirits."







3 comments:

kate shellnutt said...

what? you never noticed my "Outdoor sport is the sicence to raise spirits" tire cover on my rav4??

:) miss you jennifer!

kate

Jennifer said...

now that you say something...you do have raised spirits! :)

Anonymous said...

i don't have a saying on my rav4tire cover....see you tomorrow, so, needless to say, my spirits are raised!!xoxo mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this!